The last week in January has finally arrived! For this strange month with five Tuesdays, we’ve decided to make today’s episode a little more personal.
We delve into our personal histories, how we know each other (we go waaaay back), and why we decided to podcast.
We also go over a few last minute tips and tricks about goals, since it is still technically goal month.
So press play and take a listen!
Tips and Tricks for Sticking to your Goals:
- Prioritize your goals
- Start with the smaller, less time consuming items on your list
- Start with the items you dread the most
- Reward Yourself
- Make sure you actually deserve it, but a reward will help you stay motivated
- Tackle your goals when you feel motivated
- If you can, and you feel like tackling some of the items on your list, don’t procrastinate!
- Stay Calm
- If you need to throw a super quick tantrum to get here, then by all means, go ahead!
Intro music: Happy Whistle by Scott Holmes
Outro music: Romantic Folk Loop by Twisterium