- How to get started looking at your information
- Gather all your accounts: checking, savings, credit
- Evaluate your finances
- Balance your “checkbook” – know what’s going in and what’s going out
- Do Millennials need checks?
- Do Millennials need credit cards?
- How much time should I devote to money management?
- “It’s going to take more time out of your life if you don’t just sit down and take a shot at it.”
- How do I know if I’m correctly managing my money?
- “Looking at your finances will allow you to know what steps you can take next.”
- “Pour a mimosa, get it done, and show us your finance ritual!”
Intro music: Happy Whistle by Scott Holmes
Outro music: Romantic Folk Loop by Twisterium